GOinG uP IN sMOkE

Thursday, November 12, 2009


BooHoo.... A lot of time has been wasted and money spent,but i still cant find a decent place to do Shisha. :( I am not exactly hooked to shisha but somehow the flavours get to me. Now the reason to whine is that the options for a shisha joint in chennai is limited to about five or six places.


I guess the first thing tht come's to a chennaiites mind by the mention of Shisha is Mocha.Well,I
guess its a great place and a lot of ppl like it,but wat gets on my nerves is tht its not very comfortable. Its not really a lounge experience which i would prefer.And pls dont mind the mosquitoes and heat(seriously,Alfresco is not for chennai).

While Mojo is nice and comfortable its a tad to annoying cos they dont do more than three coal changes,which is not much. :( and my wallet cries everytime the bill comes.


Pls dont Mind CASA Piccolo.I jus dont find the place too good.


Hope Chennai gets a good Shisha joint soon.......

0 comments: