A random rambling.......... of a depressed soul

Sunday, March 4, 2012


I have something to say....

yu lie down at night and yu close your eyes and yu feel something. Yu always feel the remnants of the day ligering in your thought even when you shut your eyes to put a stop to what it was.

Somedays laughter and gaitey happens to be a good companion but on most, a deep sense of loss, a sense of what and how it could have been haunts your nights.


Everything is so close. and yet everything is so far. You reach out to it, and jus cannot touch it. I look up and ask myself, wats your purpose. Why are yu here? What do yu want from me. but answers i do not get.

Why all this hurt and yet a void in me. wi does this hollowness engulf me as everyday goes by. What is the point of this meaningless existance when a simple heart yu could not please.

there is no getting rid of the past. the past haunts everyone is the same in a way. we all avoid what we are afraid of. run away from the things that scare us. think about the past and let it haunt us for a little while. turn away from the people that love us, Why is there this nothingness inside us?

Pills and alcohol had been a good comapnion, when life had let me down,
to move on the way i have. Holding to the past, not letting things pass, No more. The reasons to embrace the past has made me let go of my vices.............

Now i felt this apathy and i wonder if t makes me a hypocrite. maybe. But does it make me a Bad person? I do not know,,,,, Something on my mind
so anyways.......... The thing is. i donot feel any kind of pity or sadness for this world anymore...., I have enough reasons to hurt as such.... This is how lyf is.

0 comments: