Second love.... An elusive thought.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Can love happen again?  Can a hurt and bleeding heart heal and feel the intense emotions  and ecstacy of being in love once again. I do not know. Till now i am still haunted in my dreams by her image. I still hope secretly she comes back while i put out a brave face for the rest of the world. And yet it has happened.TO stronger souls maybe.....  The find love once more.... But i have my doubts... Does the past ever really go away? Dont the regrets and tears come back. Do yu apply what yu learnt to make this one suceed. Then doesnt this make it science then a relationship. A experiment than love. I do not know and i am still ignorant of the heart and soul... I await for a miracle to happen... A slim hope, yet not fading,,,, Holding on to a straw on a stormy night in the deep sea.... As the idea and thought of falling in love once again still eludes me.

0 comments: